Sign in to follow this  
XxGothsCanSmile2xX

Dusk 'til Dawn Duels

I usually play Smackdown at night, especially during the summer, so if any of you night owls out there typically have a hard time finding a partner to play with, you can drop me a message either here or in-game and odds are likely that I'll be willing to play a few rounds.

Tonight I will be in the Smackdown room until about 2 A.M. CT time, so just show up and challenge me to a duel!^^

Edit: I'm going to cut it off slightly early for tonight, 'til next time.

I should be available for the next 5-6 hours.

Anyone who wants to get some last minute posts into the SD contest, I'll be on 'til at least midnight. Just meet me there.

I'm on fall break, so I've got a lot of time on my hands tonight! Just drop on by at the SD room anytime within the next few hours and I should be there.^^

Edit... Okay, I'm done for the night.

Summer break has just begun,^^ I will be in the SD room as long as I can stay awake! I want to evolve some Eevees.

EDIT - Ok, I know I wasnt in the room for a little while there, but I suddenly had to restart my entire computer because it started acting all wonky. But its all rebooted now, I have got a big pack of ice underneath my computer, everything should be running smoothly from here on out (I hope).

Hey, Goth, I'd love to SD you sometime if we're both ready at the same time and partnerless! For the Eevee!

Spoiler

I'm still waiting for a purple Dragon type Eevee