Sora

Help Complete The Pokedex!

Recommended Posts

So been slacking just a bit with the Sun and Moon stuff. The only thing I need right now is an Alola form Sandslash if anyone has 1 to spare as well as needing someone to trade my Alola Gravler to trade for it to evolve. As well as a sensu style Oricorio!!

Please and thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh.... I have to do this.... I literally have been grinding my pokemon ultra sun game... XD Now i've got something to do all summer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sora said:

So been slacking just a bit with the Sun and Moon stuff. The only thing I need right now is an Alola form Sandslash if anyone has 1 to spare as well as needing someone to trade my Alola Gravler to trade for it to evolve. As well as a sensu style Oricorio!!

Please and thanks!!

 

32 minutes ago, Josh123 said:

Oh my gosh.... I have to do this.... I literally have been grinding my pokemon ultra sun game... XD Now i've got something to do all summer! 

I've got the Shiny Charm on both Sun and Moon and very close to getting it on US happy to help with filling your pokedexes guys. 

Sora do u have Sandshrew or need one of those too?

And r u trying for 4 Oricorio, one of each style or trying for all 4 styles in your pokedex? I've got a Shiny Oricorio in Sensu Style right now, but u can change it's forms with the different nectars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

 

I've got the Shiny Charm on both Sun and Moon and very close to getting it on US happy to help with filling your pokedexes guys. 

Sora do u have Sandshrew or need one of those too?

And r u trying for 4 Oricorio, one of each style or trying for all 4 styles in your pokedex? I've got a Shiny Oricorio in Sensu Style right now, but u can change it's forms with the different nectars. 

You're the best man! Thanks! 

 

 

I'm only currently in search of a shiny charmander and magikarp for my regular sun game if any of you have an extra?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Josh123 said:

You're the best man! Thanks! 

 

 

I'm only currently in search of a shiny charmander and magikarp for my regular sun game if any of you have an extra?

I don't have any shiny Charmanders or Magikarp but did u need one for breeding then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abdazar Slytherin said:

I don't have any shiny Charmanders or Magikarp but did u need one for breeding then?

Nope, i'm currently breeding them too :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger ;)

Masusda Method?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Roger ;)

Masusda Method?

what's that? :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josh123 said:

what's that? :o 

K regular Breeding has a 4236/1 of being shiny, Masuda Method drops your odds to 1550/1.

Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm drops it to 512/1. 

Masuda Method is simply having two Pokemon breed from different countries. 

Example: French Pikachu breeds with an American Pikachu and Voila Masuda Method. :)

So far I've only had one Masuda Shiny and I managed to hatch a Shiny Phione. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

K regular Breeding has a 4236/1 of being shiny, Masuda Method drops your odds to 1550/1.

Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm drops it to 512/1. 

Masuda Method is simply having two Pokemon breed from different countries. 

Example: French Pikachu breeds with an American Pikachu and Voila Masuda Method. :)

So far I've only had one Masuda Shiny and I managed to hatch a Shiny Phione. :)

Ohhh! I love it! :o

Say, you wouldn't happen to have any extra starter pokemon laying around would you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Josh123 said:

Ohhh! I love it! :o

Say, you wouldn't happen to have any extra starter pokemon laying around would you? 

Which one? 

I have all 21 starters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Which one? 

I have all 21 starters. 

I'll pm you ones I need for breeding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

 

I've got the Shiny Charm on both Sun and Moon and very close to getting it on US happy to help with filling your pokedexes guys. 

Sora do u have Sandshrew or need one of those too?

And r u trying for 4 Oricorio, one of each style or trying for all 4 styles in your pokedex? I've got a Shiny Oricorio in Sensu Style right now, but u can change it's forms with the different nectars. 

Have sandshrew. Just need sandslash alola form. And yes getting 1 of each for the other 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sora said:

Have sandshrew. Just need sandslash alola form. And yes getting 1 of each for the other 

Cool Do u have any ice stones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neg lol that’s what I’m lacking clearly :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 11:53 PM, Sora said:

Neg lol that’s what I’m lacking clearly :lol:

O_o; I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not...

I've got like 12 ice stones from the Pokepelago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

O_o; I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not...

I've got like 12 ice stones from the Pokepelago. 

No seriously I am lacking an ice stone. That’s all I need if you could spare 1

Or if you just want to evolve 1 yourself to trade to me that would be even easier :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whichever man ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Whichever man ^_^

Sorry been busy. Away right now but I can probs do Monday night if you’re free... and if you can evolve it yourself that would be great too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sora said:

Sorry been busy. Away right now but I can probs do Monday night if you’re free... and if you can evolve it yourself that would be great too 

Have you completed your Pokedex yet? The farthest I've ever made it is 150/151, lacking only a Dragonite. My Dragonair was lost along with my entire Pokemon Yellow save file when the battery died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RollingStoned said:

Have you completed your Pokedex yet? The farthest I've ever made it is 150/151, lacking only a Dragonite. My Dragonair was lost along with my entire Pokemon Yellow save file when the battery died.

10-4 all back up to date besides the UB's in ultra sun/moon since I don't have a copy of that game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sora said:

10-4 all back up to date besides the UB's in ultra sun/moon since I don't have a copy of that game

UB's? I'm a little behind on my Pokemon knowledge. I haven't seriously played since gen III.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultra Beasts, hence the new game Ultra sun/moon instead of the first versions of just sun/moon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 3:56 AM, RollingStoned said:

Have you completed your Pokedex yet? The farthest I've ever made it is 150/151, lacking only a Dragonite. My Dragonair was lost along with my entire Pokemon Yellow save file when the battery died.

Ugh that sux man... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.