Sora

Help Complete The Pokedex!

So been slacking just a bit with the Sun and Moon stuff. The only thing I need right now is an Alola form Sandslash if anyone has 1 to spare as well as needing someone to trade my Alola Gravler to trade for it to evolve. As well as a sensu style Oricorio!!

Please and thanks!!

Oh my gosh.... I have to do this.... I literally have been grinding my pokemon ultra sun game... XD Now i've got something to do all summer! 

23 hours ago, Sora said:

So been slacking just a bit with the Sun and Moon stuff. The only thing I need right now is an Alola form Sandslash if anyone has 1 to spare as well as needing someone to trade my Alola Gravler to trade for it to evolve. As well as a sensu style Oricorio!!

Please and thanks!!

32 minutes ago, Josh123 said:

Oh my gosh.... I have to do this.... I literally have been grinding my pokemon ultra sun game... XD Now i've got something to do all summer! 

I've got the Shiny Charm on both Sun and Moon and very close to getting it on US happy to help with filling your pokedexes guys. 

Sora do u have Sandshrew or need one of those too?

And r u trying for 4 Oricorio, one of each style or trying for all 4 styles in your pokedex? I've got a Shiny Oricorio in Sensu Style right now, but u can change it's forms with the different nectars. 

3 minutes ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

I've got the Shiny Charm on both Sun and Moon and very close to getting it on US happy to help with filling your pokedexes guys. 

And r u trying for 4 Oricorio, one of each style or trying for all 4 styles in your pokedex? I've got a Shiny Oricorio in Sensu Style right now, but u can change it's forms with the different nectars. 

You're the best man! Thanks! 

I'm only currently in search of a shiny charmander and magikarp for my regular sun game if any of you have an extra?

1 minute ago, Josh123 said:

You're the best man! Thanks! 

I'm only currently in search of a shiny charmander and magikarp for my regular sun game if any of you have an extra?

I don't have any shiny Charmanders or Magikarp but did u need one for breeding then?

Just now, Abdazar Slytherin said:

I don't have any shiny Charmanders or Magikarp but did u need one for breeding then?

Nope, i'm currently breeding them too :D 

Roger ;)

Masusda Method?

Roger ;)

Masusda Method?

what's that? :o 

Just now, Josh123 said:

what's that? :o 

K regular Breeding has a 4236/1 of being shiny, Masuda Method drops your odds to 1550/1.

Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm drops it to 512/1. 

Masuda Method is simply having two Pokemon breed from different countries. 

Example: French Pikachu breeds with an American Pikachu and Voila Masuda Method. :)

So far I've only had one Masuda Shiny and I managed to hatch a Shiny Phione. :)

1 minute ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

K regular Breeding has a 4236/1 of being shiny, Masuda Method drops your odds to 1550/1.

Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm drops it to 512/1. 

Masuda Method is simply having two Pokemon breed from different countries. 

Example: French Pikachu breeds with an American Pikachu and Voila Masuda Method. :)

So far I've only had one Masuda Shiny and I managed to hatch a Shiny Phione. :)

Ohhh! I love it! :o

Say, you wouldn't happen to have any extra starter pokemon laying around would you? 

1 minute ago, Josh123 said:

Ohhh! I love it! :o

Say, you wouldn't happen to have any extra starter pokemon laying around would you? 

Which one? 

I have all 21 starters. 

Which one? 

I have all 21 starters. 

I'll pm you ones I need for breeding. 

Roger ^_^

3 hours ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Have sandshrew. Just need sandslash alola form. And yes getting 1 of each for the other 

3 hours ago, Sora said:

Have sandshrew. Just need sandslash alola form. And yes getting 1 of each for the other 

Cool Do u have any ice stones?

Neg lol that’s what I’m lacking clearly :lol:

On 6/30/2018 at 11:53 PM, Sora said:

Neg lol that’s what I’m lacking clearly :lol:

O_o; I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not...

I've got like 12 ice stones from the Pokepelago. 

5 hours ago, Abdazar Slytherin said:

O_o; I can't tell if ur being sarcastic or not...

I've got like 12 ice stones from the Pokepelago. 

No seriously I am lacking an ice stone. That’s all I need if you could spare 1

Or if you just want to evolve 1 yourself to trade to me that would be even easier :) 

Whichever man ^_^

On 7/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Abdazar Slytherin said:

Whichever man ^_^

Sorry been busy. Away right now but I can probs do Monday night if you’re free... and if you can evolve it yourself that would be great too 

On 7/7/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sora said:

Sorry been busy. Away right now but I can probs do Monday night if you’re free... and if you can evolve it yourself that would be great too 

Have you completed your Pokedex yet? The farthest I've ever made it is 150/151, lacking only a Dragonite. My Dragonair was lost along with my entire Pokemon Yellow save file when the battery died.

8 minutes ago, RollingStoned said:

Have you completed your Pokedex yet? The farthest I've ever made it is 150/151, lacking only a Dragonite. My Dragonair was lost along with my entire Pokemon Yellow save file when the battery died.

10-4 all back up to date besides the UB's in ultra sun/moon since I don't have a copy of that game

3 minutes ago, Sora said:

10-4 all back up to date besides the UB's in ultra sun/moon since I don't have a copy of that game

UB's? I'm a little behind on my Pokemon knowledge. I haven't seriously played since gen III.

Ultra Beasts, hence the new game Ultra sun/moon instead of the first versions of just sun/moon.

On 7/17/2018 at 3:56 AM, RollingStoned said:

Ugh that sux man... :(