Jason Funderburker (the frog)

Frog-389x270.png?1429288370
otgw_560x230.png
over the garden wall logo
Narrow-Hero-970x100_1.png

I approve of this set :D!!!!

yes please!

Zip   

This is one of my favorite shows! I'd love an expansion since all we currently have is a single ctoon. I'm re-watching the series right now and taking screenshots as I go-- I'll try to cut more images out at some point, but here's what I've got and what I've found so far:

Wirt, Greg, & Jason Funderburker (Greg's frog) in disguise + piano from opening theme + Enoch:
dttWcwA.pngt11McaP.pngWiM0wp9.pngFBHgGcF.png

Misc. pumpkin people:
a7tUUOy.pngXfcxjGt.pngi0aeJ0A.pngqGoWqrS.pngJDReeMC.png

Wirt + Greg:
bzBfqWk.png  e5ToJSP.pngDQNdrGb.png

Beatrice + Jason Funderburker + Greg's rock (or Old Lady Daniel's rock):
Related imageImage result for over the garden wall beatrice transparent fWxEOHA.png    Lo1Qfg9.png

Quincy Endicott + Marguerite Grey + Woodsman (only two images I've been able to find so far, will cut a screenshot out myself at some point):
0ij6z5z.png   mPJ0iR5.png   qidM4gv.png  Plik:Drzewiarz.png  c5w1lp7.png

Sara (halloween + mascot) + Jason Funderberker (the human):
PlGCzOI.png  x5uv2G7.png  k9vncf0.png  vi4grhZ.png

Also, for anybody who hasn't seen this show, here is a link to watch the first episode for free on dailymotion (it's only 11 minutes long).

moxie   

@Zip Very cool, those would make a nice set! My favorites are the rock and Sara dressed up for Halloween. :) 

Zip   

Fixed my last post since I had all those images hosted by photobucket n they disappeared; plus here are a couple more--
Potatoes + molasses + potatoes and molasses + candy turtle + The Beast's eyes:
 Hlme6sx.png dXbOmRA.png QZLvCcP.png8pTvpbK.png uFsszBs.png

Beatrice + Beatrice's dog + Greg & Jason "being ridiculous": 
 hsu8nRD.pngEbqFW6p.pngSS29yDg.png 

Zip   

Here are a couple from Tome of the Unknown:
Riding a goose + John Crops singin + John Crops, his cat, & Cabbage Gal in their vegetable car + The Big City's scarecrow:
UyNtzfr.pngkv3P0Wa.png194IlnY.png8Lhs2hh.png

Zip   

I'm slowly making my way through all my screenshots; here are a few more--
Candy camouflage + part of the candy trail leading into the old grist mill + three pieces from when Greg fell into the barrel + that one piece of candy that Greg stuck on Wirt's coat + one penny + two cents + spoonful of dirt:
DC7sXRB.png     tYlAv3R.png      2qh8ds4.png               ohrI69k.png 
DDFQ48a.png  Auzx5xM.png  GCZvBZ0.png

That frog couple who's babies got dropped + everybody dancin:
gzwIXUw.pngtwbt7gu.png

Lorna + Auntie Whispers + the bell:
haGnshX.pngFDDaBrc.png KlnDIgB.png

Old Lady Daniels + Jimmy + Carol + Kathleen + Rhondi + Bird Girl + TV kid:
1S4j43R.pnggqGZOwI.pngpxNuQAj.pngccBvYiU.pngKTPkvwD.pngP9OrLWb.pngtiAg82e.png

Misc. kids dressed up for Halloween:
dNiF82v.pngPOnM36v.pngKvhK7iR.pngKFcRmn6.pngl5jAWWA.pngimzcjVA.png6YsRnle.pngTQ3JuHs.pngQ4jVMws.pngplqzaKl.png1sgiVYW.pngkOqgKON.pngJzrTPfJ.pngU4F1b6q.png

The title card symbols that are shown at the beginning of each episode/chapter (#1-10):
b88zr12.pnglBDO8rh.pngUqn7GhN.pngaLlCtYH.pngcdu88ZB.pngnMPmcML.pngOq4kK4X.pngx2KA6fp.pnggcoMMi8.pngZa4apPn.png

Still need the Highwayman. That dude was way creepy. Still, great job on all of these.

Zip   

Thanks @captainjack! Yeah, he was a pretty creepy guy-- I took a couple screenshots of him while he was singing but his proportions looked kind of funky; I ended up just settling for using a scene where he's standing still and staring at Wirt: 

The Highwayman + tavern keeper + tavern dog + some of the food that Greg ate at the tavern + drink jug + empty dish + Greg's frog with a turkey leg:
qInMmoe.png qhLjwBh.png dd2SaxD.png gLaYK0K.pngNf95O0C.pngjhtJ08p.pngx3KBrkG.pngW5IPCyY.pngft3GiXI.png g2KUtxj.png

Fred wants to steal + official tea horse Fred + Adelaide + Adelaide's scissors:
lvvKOHc.pngb4drRPv.png ymwM0n3.png 3Gjld9K.png

2 minutes ago, Zip said:

Thanks @captainjack! Yeah, he was a pretty creepy guy-- I took a couple screenshots of him while he was singing but his proportions looked kind of funky; I ended up just settling for using a scene where he's standing still and staring at Wirt: 

The Highwayman + tavern keeper + tavern dog + some of the food that Greg ate at the tavern + Greg's frog with a turkey leg:
qInMmoe.png qhLjwBh.png dd2SaxD.png Nf95O0C.pngjhtJ08p.png g2KUtxj.png

Fred wants to steal + official tea horse Fred + Adelaide + Adelaide's scissors:
lvvKOHc.pngb4drRPv.png ymwM0n3.png 3Gjld9K.png

this seems like a cool set

Nice dude. I really dug this. In it's entirety, it's almost feature film length. This thing was so amazing. Plus, they have Christopher Lloyd who is one of my favorite actors. BONUS. 

Zip   
On 7/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, captainjack said:

Nice dude. I really dug this. In it's entirety, it's almost feature film length. This thing was so amazing. Plus, they have Christopher Lloyd who is one of my favorite actors. BONUS. 

Mhm, it's just under two hours in total-- It's short and sweet (and dark :D) OTGW is so unique and so well done, it's definitely one of the best tv shows out there.

On 7/24/2017 at 2:49 PM, Xavianangel said:

this seems like a cool set

A cool set for a cool show ;) I'll keep slowly cutting images out whenever I have free time (I've just about covered all the characters in the show that I've been able to get full-body screenshots of, just missing a few now)

Mr. Langtree + Miss Langtree:
9D67PjM.pngEm8q2k4.pngkKwJrDF.png4rM0DF9.png

Jimmy Brown (Gorilla) + Raccoon + Jeffery (Opossum) + the chase scene:
NoyrjAK.png     PU15oOF.png     PEcLgU6.pngdKTnjJn.png

Pumpkin-foot Wirt + pumpkin-foot Greg + Lary:
NOErucK.png   asDtisD.png  cm0706D.png

Zip   

I've gone back through my previous posts and resized a bunch of the images as well as added quite a few more where they fit in-- If anyone thinks any of the images I've posted need improvement just lemme know; I can also just post the screenshot I went off of if needed.

Jason Funderburker + Greg and Jason + one of the bugs the frogs were eating:
E0slZL2.png    BYbepJP.png    6ZB7Hhk.png    RxX9BUr.png  0SUa7W0.png

The Queen of the Clouds + Hippopotamus, Giraffe, & Monkey (committee #3) + misc. angels + do not open (north wind gate) sign + 'Ol Windbag (the North Wind bottled up):
TLaHJnH.png      LVvemZp.png    fIWDxUF.png    ELYAEXq.png    Vgxyu1v.png   HtnjQ9b.png    NheMc13.png

Wirt's cassette tape for Sara + police car:
dS3rBIT.png       1nwGYd7.png  

I still have more I'd like to get through and post eventually but I've definitely started to slow down since I've had less free time to work on this lately.

BigWords   

This is amazing. I'd love to see this set get made. Just don't forget about The Beast :)

Zip   
9 hours ago, BigWords said:

This is amazing. I'd love to see this set get made. Just don't forget about The Beast :)

Thanks! I definitely haven't forgotten about The Beast, I've just been putting it off haha :D Since he's so dark and only ever shown with a dark background it's kinda difficult to get a good cut of him (That's why I just posted his eyes, I figure'd having his eyes would be better than nothing XD.) I did make an attempt at doing his whole body awhile back though but just never posted it since it didn't come out how I'd have liked it to-- I also never got around to editing his lower body in but I'll still include it at the end of this post so you can see what I mean

Maybe someone with better skills could cut him out? ..Or maybe instead he could be on a plaque? That'd be pretty cool! 
Gifs that could possibly be used for a plaque of The Beast (+ my one attempt to cut him out): 
Image result for otgw beastRelated imageImage result for otgw beast gifRelated imageRelated imageImage result for otgw the beastRelated imageRelated imageeFyunnJ.png