Sign in to follow this  
Masoonite

The Last of Us: Task #3

tumblr_inline_mzduz2DiZ91rbwza0.gif

Sorry for the break, but we are back with task #3! This task is going to require a lot of skill, so be ready, and have fun!

Your next task will be...

Create some type of publicity for CT

Now, what exactly do I mean by this? Well to put it as simply as I can, I would like you guys to create an image, video, blog, or any type of shareable representation of what CT is and how we can use it. Instead of continuing with words, I'll show you an example of what a member named Bonticune made for us a little while back!

You don't have to make anything this great, but it is an example!

We are looking for stuff that we can represent the website that we can share to others

Nothing specific, so be creative! :D

Deadline for this task is...

Thursday Night!

Any questions, comments, or wanna talk about Sirhc's mustache, then please go to this thread

http://www.collectowne.com/index.php?showtopic=29082&hl=

Umm... Do I automatically pass this task? :P

You can re-upload your video (even though i did haha) or create something new :]

Well that video has gotten more views than any of my newer videos, so I'd consider it a success. Because of that I'm going to re-post it, not because I'm lazy :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxlOVUY3Mvw

I wish there were some good base images around that everyone could use on social networks to promote Collectoons, like I would have no trouble posting something on Twitter to 4k followers if there were some decent base images. Trouble is im practically useless at graphics and art

I wish there were some good base images around that everyone could use on social networks to promote Collectoons, like I would have no trouble posting something on Twitter to 4k followers if there were some decent base images. Trouble is im practically useless at graphics and art

4k followers? You're pretty popular! You could probably do something with cworlds. I really enjoy looking at other people's cworlds and spend quite a while editing mine because I hope It's something other people would want to see. You could also advertise Collectoons by putting the site into your PSN and XBL info. Also, I added you to my friend's list on my 3DS! My code is 4184-2049-0390

Coolguy   

As a part of my Disney College Program, I have a lot of friends you work at or used to work at Disney. Therefore, my target audience is Disney cast members as I created this, although it could work elsewhere as well:

CTAD01_zps5da4e1a4.png

Very well done!

Just so everyone knows, yours do NOT have to look as good as Coolguy's or Bonticune's

It could be something as simple as a screenshot with a small heading or like a vine (6 second video) of your reaction when you snipe an HR

This task is VERY OPEN to all types of things. Just be creative!

As a part of my Disney College Program, I have a lot of friends you work at or used to work at Disney. Therefore, my target audience is Disney cast members as I created this, although it could work elsewhere as well:

CTAD01_zps5da4e1a4.png

I love this! The facebook page for collectoons could use this as it's cover photo!

Quick edit! Since we got extra day.

Thorik1   

1229351750.jpg

Collectoons is free to play, you collect toons and trade them, buy them, sell them, auction them, and you can even post them on your own cWorld like the cWorld shown here!!! It's fun for all ages!!!

4k88ll.jpg

I may not be able to do this task because it won't let me post pictures :( Every time I click the image button it asks for a URL. When I put in the URL and click ok, nothing happens and then the image properties won't go away. I also don't know how to use the HTML code either. Please help!

I don't have time to make something more creative. So.... I'll just make a banner like everyone else.. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

collectoons_zps1539741e.png

I made a little blog. I've taken a course in blogging and tried to do some keywording here, which might attract some extra attention. Feel free to add more shows to the list (I mainly just did stuff I've heard of).

If you remember Cartoon Orbit, then no more explanation is needed. It's back, and better than ever, with Collectoons. Many of the nostalgic, classic images have returned, with so many more to be released. Did you have a favorite toon on Cartoon Orbit? Chances are, you'll be able to re-live all of that fun on Collectoons. Life is way too complicated to be serious 100% of the time. Be a kid again, for a little bit of time everyday, with Collectoons.

However, even if you don't know Cartoon Orbit, and have no idea what I'm talking about, Collectoons still may be perfect for you. Do you like the idea of being able to collect cool images of your favorite current, and former, cartoons? Collectoons, an online trading card game, allows you to do just that. Did you love Dexter's Laboratory? Proudly display a picture of Dee Dee in your very own cWorld! Was your childhood defined by Rocko's Modern Life? Filbert would look amazing in your world, too! Whether you were a big fan of Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Disney, Anime, or anything else in the cartoon world, you can buy, sell and trade your favorite characters on Collectoons!

This is all about nostalgia. Bring back the glory days of Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Angry Beavers, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Looney Tunes, Spongebob Squarepants, and more! Or, celebrate your current favorites like Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, and others! Head over to www.collectoons.com and see what the buzz is about! Sign up today and get started with your very own set of FREE starter toons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XSMnEq5aPDE

Were you a 90's kid or a former member of cartoon orbit? Do you remember the only reason for waking up "early" in the morning was just so you didn't miss the newest episodes of your favorite cartoons? Maybe this video will bring back some great memories.

Cartoons have been a huge part of all of our lives and they helped make us who we are, so whether you grew up watching cartoons your whole life or are just starting to get into cartoons as a child, Collectoons.com is the site for you.

What is Collectoons you ask? It is a trading card game where you can collect all your favorite cartoon characters from the shows you love. Earn points at the arcade to Buy toons in the shops. Trade characters with other cartoon fans online. Visit the Auction to compete for toons or to sell ones you don't want.

Join today and let the fun begin all over again!

As I said I have always been useless at anything art wise, I like my tagline but the rest is kinda meh

KnrZqUz.png

Here is Mine :)

Sorry if the quality is bad, my paint was derping >_>

abjhno.jpg

I felt bored and didnt want to copy anyone's idea so yea. Made me feel mad because I felt like I was making one of those annoying website ad gifs. A real bad one too. Just noticed I can barely see any of the text :banghead:

10g09yg.gif

Sirhc   

Oh also, we're giving everyone an extra day. :P

I know this task requires a bit more work, and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to submit the best art they can. New deadline is Friday night!

(great work so far btw :))

You sneaky astronaut sloth you

You sneaky astronaut sloth you

Astronaut sloth doesn't change the rules. He IS the rules.

Sora   

When I click on it, it says "you do not have permission to view this image"