Sign in to follow this  
IGPXCHAMP66

Old games

Wanted to see if anyone had been thinking about some really old games they loved to play as kids. Two of the earliest games I use to play that were not on my Genesis was Outlaws and Tonka Construction on PC. Anyone else play those or have another game they have been itching to get at again.

Sirhc   

The first console I ever got was an N64. All about that Diddy Kong Racing son.

diddy-kong-racing-character-select-conke

Vegito   

The first console I ever got was an N64. All about that Diddy Kong Racing son.

diddy-kong-racing-character-select-conke

T.T. was my boy back in the day

My first console was a Sega Genesis. I remember playing Sonic a lot along with other games.

My first console was a Sega Genesis. I remember playing Sonic a lot along with other games.

Would you be referring to sonic 3d blast?

Would you be referring to sonic 3d blast?

Well that included along with Sonics 1, 2, 3, Sonic Spinball and Sonic & Knuckles.

The first consoles we owned was a SNES & Megadrive and we basically played Sonic 1,2,3, Sonic Spinball, Super Mario World, Mario All Stars, Bubsy, Street Fighter all day long and never got bored of them

Then we progressed onto the Playstation and played the likes of Tomb Raider 1,2,3, Spyro 1,2,3, Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3,bash, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX all are a former shadow of themselves these days. Gran Turismo as my first racing game and Grandia with introduced me into the world of JRPG's

one game that had me hooked was Yu-Gi-oh forbidden memories for play station. i still have it lol

The first consoles we owned was a SNES & Megadrive and we basically played Sonic 1,2,3, Sonic Spinball, Super Mario World, Mario All Stars, Bubsy, Street Fighter all day long and never got bored of them

Then we progressed onto the Playstation and played the likes of Tomb Raider 1,2,3, Spyro 1,2,3, Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3,bash, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX all are a former shadow of themselves these days. Gran Turismo as my first racing game and Grandia with introduced me into the world of JRPG's

Loved the original Tomb Raider and spyro.. but I have only played the second Crash game.

one game that had me hooked was Yu-Gi-oh forbidden memories for play station. i still have it lol

I didnt play that until my friend brought it over one day. Great game.

Coolguy   

My first few video games were Crash Team Racing and Pokemon Blue.

Never did any gaming before that though. :/

Although my brother and I will occasionally break out the PS and play CTR if we feel like it.

(Still one of the best racing games).

Anais%20Egg_zpswop0xiz0.png

I didnt play that until my friend brought it over one day. Great game.

I remember playing that one, that game was hard for a Yu-Gi-Oh game.