Inuyasha

List The Animes You've Watched! Top 5?

Inuyasha   

A few new shows I've watched:

Steins Gate

Future Diary (psychotic lol..)

Re:Zero (recommended by a friend. I hated it...with a passion).

Currently watching DBZ Super, attack on titan season 2 and looking for a new show to watch if anyone has any suggestions. Id rather a shorter show compared to a long one since my time is limited these days. Heard one punch man is decent but it looks so ridiculous. Check out my top 5 and you'll get an idea of what I'm into! Thanks in advance for anyone's recommendations. 

6 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Steins Gate

Currently watching DBZ Super, attack on titan season 2 and looking for a new show to watch if anyone has any suggestions. Id rather a shorter show compared to a long one since my time is limited these days. Heard one punch man is decent but it looks so ridiculous. Check out my top 5 and you'll get an idea of what I'm into! Thanks in advance for anyone's recommendations. 

Curious to know why you hated Re:Zero? :o I have yet to finish it, but I love it so far.

Edit: I thought one punch man was ridiculous as well, until I gave it a watch, it's super rad! I 10/10 recommend it. :) 

mkw19   
20 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Steins Gate

one punch man is ridiculous... but it's ridiculous on purpose. It makes fun of overpowered superheroes and saitama is just a great character.

Honestly my top 5 have not changed much at all since the last time i posted (4 years ago).  But i'll recommend boku no hero academia which ironically to the one punch mans point i made, is a super hero show :lol:. Right now, Boku has 2 seasons. 1st season is 13 eps and the second season is 3 eps in and ongoing if you're interested.

Inuyasha   
17 hours ago, Joshfarias16 said:

Curious to know why you hated Re:Zero? :o I have yet to finish it, but I love it so far.

Edit: I thought one punch man was ridiculous as well, until I gave it a watch, it's super rad! I 10/10 recommend it. :) 

For me, dying numerous times in a show and starting over really gets on my nerves lol. I had watched steins gate and it was almost the same concept. I don't know what episode you're on but there's literally a time where he dies like 4x...also the show is so sporadic. One minute they're doing this then the next they forget all about what they were doing and move onto something more extreme. The story line jumped basically and I didn't like it. Instead of killing him off 30x I thought they should've done it maybe 2-3x and used the remainder of the time wasted on telling more of the story. Of course you can read the manga to continue on but that's just not for me.

On 4/19/2017 at 6:18 PM, Inuyasha said:

For me, dying numerous times in a show and starting over really gets on my nerves lol. I had watched steins gate and it was almost the same concept. I don't know what episode you're on but there's literally a time where he dies like 4x...also the show is so sporadic. One minute they're doing this then the next they forget all about what they were doing and move onto something more extreme. The story line jumped basically and I didn't like it. Instead of killing him off 30x I thought they should've done it maybe 2-3x and used the remainder of the time wasted on telling more of the story. Of course you can read the manga to continue on but that's just not for me.

I see your point no doubt, but what's the problem with one punch man? 

Terrie   

I have never watched any

Inuyasha   
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:21 AM, Joshfarias16 said:

I see your point no doubt, but what's the problem with one punch man? 

It just looks ridiculous because he's a weird looking bald guy with a cape and tights and he's epically strong haha. I'm going to watch it but just from a glance over it looks silly.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, Terrie said:

I have never watched any

I don't know what kind of things you like i.e. love stories/action/comedy etc but if you post what genre or types of shows/movies you like me or someone else from the thread can recommend some anime if you're wanting to give it a chance? =D