Inuyasha

List The Animes You've Watched! Top 5?

107 posts in this topic

Growing up DragonballZ and Pokémon was where it was at. I'd come home every day from school and watch Toonami (DBZ, Zoids, Gundam, Etc). Eventually Adult swim got created and that's how I got introduced to Inuyasha. Once I was hooked on Inuyasha I opened my mind up to watching other Anime. Over the years I have watched numerous Anime and I wanted to post all the ones I've watched.

I want to encourage everyone else to make a post with a list of all the Animes they've watched and to make a top 5. I know I am going to forget some of the shows that I've watched so hopefully from other peoples posts, I can maybe remember some old ones and vice versa. I also love when people recommend different anime to me. Maybe once you guys see my list, you'll get an idea of what I like and throw me some shows that I haven't seen. I know I cant be the only one who would like to have a list of all the Animes I've watched. So hopefully, those that post can keep coming back to this thread and updating their list as I will be doing frequently.

I also created a thread awhile back where I posted my "Anime Shrine" full of all my anime figures and what not. I'll link the thread and if you guys too have a collection that you want to share, feel free to post. I will be uploading some more pics to the thread too.

Heres the Link:
http://www.collectowne.com/index.php?showtopic=19198&page=1

Now here's the list of the Anime that I have watched:

Dragonballz
Dragonball GT
Pokémon(stopped watching after the Ruby and Sapphire Episodes)
Zoids
Rurouni Kenshin
Inuyasha
Trigun
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden (Currently caught up with all episodes released)
Fairy Tail (Currently caught up with all the episodes released)
Highschool of The Dead
Rosario + Vampire
Dance In the Vampire Bund
Aquarion
Deadman Wonderland
Trinity Blood
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Blood+
Wolf's Rain
Claymore
Bleach
Nura: rise of the Yokai Clan
Case Closed (considered an Anime?)
Burst Angel
Basilisk
Soul Eater
Blue Exorcist
Tears to Tiara

Gurren Lagann
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Vampire Knight
Log Horizon
Soul Eater Not!
Witchblade
Black Lagoon

Strike The Blood

Hunter X Hunter

Cowboy Bebop

Sword Art Online Season 2

Tokyo Ghoul

Tokyo Ghoul Root A

This is all I can think of for right now. All of these shows I have seen from start to finish (or wherever they're left off at) except for Pokémon and Case Closed. I can list other shows that I've only seen a few episodes of but I don't really count those so I didn't post them.

My Top 5
DragonballZ
Inuyasha (would be number one but DBZ had such an impact on me growing up that it has to be first).
Naruto /Shippuden
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Rurouni Kenshin

I know that this is time consuming but I think you'll be glad once you make your list. Its ridiculous how much time I've spent watching Anime....but I love it.

Being that I have not watched much anime at all my list will be highly if not all based on Hayao Miyazaki movies so here goes.

1) Ponyo - Great movie with a amazing storyline Miyazakis best movie for me and all of his movies were good

2) Pokemon - Mostly the first few seasons in the 90's watching the original

3) My Neighbor Totoro

4) Tenchi Muyo

5) Gurren Lagann - Only watched a few episodes but need to watch the rest at some point

Being that I have not watched much anime at all my list will be highly if not all based on Hayao Miyazaki movies so here goes.

1) Ponyo - Great movie with a amazing storyline Miyazakis best movie for me and all of his movies were good

2) Pokemon - Mostly the first few seasons in the 90's watching the original

3) My Neighbor Totoro

4) Tenchi Muyo

5) Gurren Lagann - Only watched a few episodes but need to watch the rest at some point

I've heard a lot about Gurren Lagann, I may give it a shot after I'm done watching Fairy Tail.

I haven't really watched many Anime. Actually I have been looking for something new to watch and was thinking about Fairy Tail.

I have really only watched DB/DBZ/DBGT and Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. I watched a few episodes of Trigun and enjoyed it, for some reason I just stopped. I guess Pokemon and Digimon if they count. I've always viewed them as just Cartoons. Recommendations are always nice though, as I will give any show a try. Oh, and I watched Bleach.. Didn't really get in to it.

Don't really have a top 5, but 1 and 2 are definitely DB Series and then Naruto Series.

I didn't get into anime until these last few years oddly hahaha

@Koga, you should give Fairy Tail a try, its on Netflix but if you don't have that its online too

My top 5 would be

1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

2. Code Geass

3. Pokemon

4. Death Note

5. One Piece

I think once I start watching Stein'a Gate it will make the top 5 list

I included Pokemon with thoughts of the first few seasons and The Origins

Although the Sinoh region Pokemon League was easily the best to watch

I haven't really watched many Anime. Actually I have been looking for something new to watch and was thinking about Fairy Tail. I have really only watched DB/DBZ/DBGT and Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. I watched a few episodes of Trigun and enjoyed it, for some reason I just stopped. I guess Pokemon and Digimon if they count. I've always viewed them as just Cartoons. Recommendations are always nice though, as I will give any show a try. Oh, and I watched Bleach.. Didn't really get in to it. Don't really have a top 5, but 1 and 2 are definitely DB Series and then Naruto Series.

Oh man you gotta watch Fairy Tail! Netflix only has like the first 60-70 episodes and then you gotta switch to either Hulu or watch it subbed online. I prefer the subbed because the voices just seem like they go together better with the character even though you can't understand them lol. If I ever wished an anime girl was real...it would be Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Ohhhhh man

I didn't get into anime until these last few years oddly hahaha @Koga, you should give Fairy Tail a try, its on Netflix but if you don't have that its online too My top 5 would be 1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 2. Code Geass 3. Pokemon 4. Death Note 5. One Piece I think once I start watching Stein'a Gate it will make the top 5 list I included Pokemon with thoughts of the first few seasons and The Origins Although the Sinoh region Pokemon League was easily the best to watch

Yeah Pokemon was best in the first few seasons. I feel like it's one of those shows that they're only hurting by continuing.

Haha, I don't mind watching Subbed, it's how I watch Naruto. I'll definitely give it a try !

Herriman%20Egg_zps5ohqccfs.png

1.One piece

2.DBZ

3.FMA: Brotherhood

4.HunterxHunter(2011)

5. Yu Yu Hakusho

6. Attack on Titan

7.the entire naruto series from beginning to present

8.Death Note

9.Bleach

10. too hard to decide lol

1.One piece 2.DBZ 3.FMA: Brotherhood 4.HunterxHunter(2011) 5. Yu Yu Hakusho

6. Attack on Titan 7.

the entire naruto series from beginning to present 8.Death Note 9.Bleach 10. too hard to decide lol

what's hunterxhunter about? I've never heard of it

1.One piece 2.DBZ 3.FMA: Brotherhood 4.HunterxHunter(2011) 5. Yu Yu Hakusho

6. Attack on Titan 7.

the entire naruto series from beginning to present 8.Death Note 9.Bleach 10. too hard to decide lol

what's hunterxhunter about? I've never heard of it

the author Yoshiro Togashi (who btw is the same author of Yu Yu Hakusho) made this anime wayyyy back in the 90's. It got cancelled somewhere around 1999, so in 2011, it was reanimated from episode 1 all the way up to the present. it's about a 12 year old boy named Gon Freecs, and he wants to become a professional Hunter like his father Ging Freecs. Gon's lifetime goal is to find his father in the ways of a Hunter. His father was ever there to raise Gon his entire life, so Gon has to take the Hunter exam in order to become a Hunter and find his father, but many obstacles an challenges get in his way.

My favorites, not necessarily in this order.

1. Cowboy Bebop

2. Trigun

3. Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT (wasn't a fun of GT, but it still goes with it)

4. Inuyasha

5. Full Metal Alchemist

Secondary favorites

1. FLCL 2. Excel Saga

3. Hellsing

4. Devil Man

5. Death Note

My favorites, not necessarily in this order. 1. Cowboy Bebop 2. Trigun 3. Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT (wasn't a fun of GT, but it still goes with it) 4. Inuyasha 5. Full Metal Alchemist Secondary favorites 1. FLCL 2. Excel Saga 3. Hellsing 4. Devil Man 5. Death Note

Woohoo an Inuyasha fan :)! I know a lot of people that like Hellsing. I've only seen it abridged by Team Four Star lol. Contemplating watching it.

It's good. The second series as well. What did you think of the 2nd Inuyasha series? It was quite a fitting ending to me.

I've seen so many good ones but my top five (no particular order) that no one's mentioned are

1.black lagoon

2.full metal panic!

3.monster

4. hajime no ippo

5. Hitman reborn

(6.) samurai champloo

This was hard. Too many.

No order:

1. Rurouni Kenshin

2. Yu Yu Hakusho

3. Great Teacher Onizuka ( My lone comedy/life anime :) )

4. The Dragonball series (and z)

5. One Piece

runners up: Gurren Lagann, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail.

It's good. The second series as well. What did you think of the 2nd Inuyasha series? It was quite a fitting ending to me.

ehh I was thankful that they did come out with The Final Act because I was beyond furious when I got to the last episode of Inuyasha and they're all just running away saying "we'll defeat naraku one day"...I was just like is this really how it ends. As for the second act, Kagomes voice was different due to a new actor so that was kind of weird but I got used to it. I enjoyed the final act. I'm glad it ended the way it did. Won't ruin it for anyone but I'm just glad that "the guy got the girl" if you know what I mean. P.S. Tears were shed.

I've seen so many good ones but my top five (no particular order) that no one's mentioned are 1.black lagoon 2.full metal panic! 3.monster 4. hajime no ippo 5. Hitman reborn (6.) samurai champloo

A couple of those I haven't even heard of haha but that's one of the joys of animes, there are so many.

This was hard. Too many. No order: 1. Rurouni Kenshin 2. Yu Yu Hakusho 3. Great Teacher Onizuka ( My lone comedy/life anime :) ) 4. The Dragonball series (and z) 5. One Piece runners up: Gurren Lagann, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tale.

I love Kenshin. It was one of my favorites growing up :) . I haven't heard of Great Teacher Onizuka, I'll read up on it.

Most recent faves were:

Stein's Gate

Anohana

Attack on Titan

K-on!

Toradora

As you can see I watch maybe 1 anime a year now. v _ v

i am currently watching sword art online for the first time, im on episode 4 and its already one of my favorites

Funny, I'm on episode 4 of SAO too. XD It is a great anime so far! After this I plan on watching Soul Eater. I haven't seen that yet :( My top 5s are: Detective Conan / Case Closed Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Tenchi Muyo (minus GXP and Ryo-ohki series) InuYasha S-CRY-ed I also love Romeo x Juliet, Kobato, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Spiral, Cardcaptor Sakura... ah there's too many for me to list :P

1. DB, DBZ, DB GT

2.Pokemon

3. Yu-Gi-Oh (The original)

Well I'm unable to list all the anime I have watched (500 different ones :P ) My Top animes (can't lower down to 5 and in no order :P) 1.Gintama 2.Steins;Gate 3.Durarara 4.Spice and Wolf 5.Mouryou no Hako 6.Clannad 7.Code Geass 8.Hellsing Ultimate 9.Darker Than Black 10.Gurren Lagann 11.Death Note 12.Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo 13.Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

ChelseaOrgana21 likes this

i am currently watching sword art online for the first time, im on episode 4 and its already one of my favorites

I love SAO. I wish it would never end.

Funny, I'm on episode 4 of SAO too. XD It is a great anime so far! After this I plan on watching Soul Eater. I haven't seen that yet :( My top 5s are: Detective Conan / Case Closed Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Tenchi Muyo (minus GXP and Ryo-ohki series) InuYasha S-CRY-ed I also love Romeo x Juliet, Kobato, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Spiral, Cardcaptor Sakura... ah there's too many for me to list :P

Yay Inuyasha :)! You and Luffy will love SAO.

Well I'm unable to list all the anime I have watched (500 different ones :P ) My Top animes (can't lower down to 5 and in no order :P) 1.Gintama 2.Steins;Gate 3.Durarara 4.Spice and Wolf 5.Mouryou no Hako 6.Clannad 7.Code Geass 8.Hellsing Ultimate 9.Darker Than Black 10.Gurren Lagann 11.Death Note 12.Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo 13.Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Special shoutout to Kino's Journey / Serial Experiments Lain

500?!?!? You win...I couldn't even imagine haha.

Hmm, interesting. Let me see how many I can name that I've watched at least halfway through, and then I'll list my top 5: All shows/movies, in no particular order:

Pokemon/Johto/Advanced/Origins/all but the most recent movie Code Geass/R2 Hell Girl/Two Vessels/Three Mirrors Clannad/After Story Digimon Adventure/02/Tamers/Frontier/Data Squad Shigofumi: Letters from the Departed Naruto/Shippuden Last Exile Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood Infinite Stratos GetBackers Princess Mononoke Spirited Away Laputa: Castle in the Sky My Neighbor Totoro Ponyo Howl's Moving Castle Kiki's Delivery Service The Secret World of Arietty From up on Poppy Hill Appleseed Area 88 .Hack SIGN/Quantum/Legend of the Twilight Kiba The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Top 5....10: Code Geass R2 Clannad After Story Code Geass Clannad Spirited Away My Neighbor Totoro Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Last Exile Naruto Shippuden Pokemon (Original Series - Johto) Before people yell at me to watch certain stuff, I already have a "to watch" list that is quite possibly longer than my "already watched" list :P : Also in no particular order:

X Gun X Sword Chaos;head Steins;gate The most recent 100 episodes of Shippuden Death Note s-CRY-ed Serial Experiments Lain Heat Guy J L/R: Licensed by Royalty Infinite Stratos 2 Elfen Lied Case Closed Another .Hack Roots Gurren Lagann Black Butler Black Lagoon Fairy Tail Last Exile - Fam, the Silver Wing Trigun Ghost in the Shell Cowboy Bebop One Piece Gad Guard Armitage Submarine 707R Angelic Layer And I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. So much anime, so little time...

it's been a very long time since an anime has impacted me in a positive manner like SAO just did. i finished watching episode 25, and although the ending wasn't the best ending i could have asked for, overall it was a very great series (especially the first 14 episodes, just brilliant) I even mentioned this in my essay because of the great impact it had on me lol definitely one of the best out there.

it's been a very long time since an anime has impacted me in a positive manner like SAO just did. i finished watching episode 25, and although the ending wasn't the best ending i could have asked for, overall it was a very great series (especially the first 14 episodes, just brilliant) I even mentioned this in my essay because of the great impact it had on me lol definitely one of the best out there.

Dude that's awesome! I love the episodes before the elf stuff too. I wish they would come out with more because so many people love it. I used to wish Pokemon were real(lol) and now I wish the technology of SAO was real.

Hmm, interesting. Let me see how many I can name that I've watched at least halfway through, and then I'll list my top 5:All shows/movies, in no particular order:

Pokemon/Johto/Advanced/Origins/all but the most recent movieCode Geass/R2Hell Girl/Two Vessels/Three MirrorsClannad/After StoryDigimon Adventure/02/Tamers/Frontier/Data SquadShigofumi: Letters from the DepartedNaruto/ShippudenLast ExileFullmetal Alchemist/BrotherhoodInfinite StratosGetBackersPrincess MononokeSpirited AwayLaputa: Castle in the SkyMy Neighbor TotoroPonyoHowl's Moving CastleKiki's Delivery ServiceThe Secret World of AriettyFrom up on Poppy HillAppleseedArea 88.Hack SIGN/Quantum/Legend of the TwilightKibaThe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Top 5....10:Code Geass R2Clannad After StoryCode GeassClannadSpirited AwayMy Neighbor TotoroFullmetal Alchemist BrotherhoodLast ExileNaruto ShippudenPokemon (Original Series - Johto)Before people yell at me to watch certain stuff, I already have a "to watch" list that is quite possibly longer than my "already watched" list :P :Also in no particular order:

XGun X SwordChaos;headSteins;gateThe most recent 100 episodes of ShippudenDeath Notes-CRY-edSerial Experiments LainHeat Guy JL/R: Licensed by RoyaltyInfinite Stratos 2Elfen LiedCase ClosedAnother.Hack RootsGurren LagannBlack ButlerBlack LagoonFairy TailLast Exile - Fam, the Silver WingTrigunGhost in the ShellCowboy BebopOne PieceGad GuardArmitageSubmarine 707RAngelic LayerAnd I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. So much anime, so little time...

that's a pretty big list! On your ones to watch list, I'd definitely start with Death Note. Elfen lied and trigun are pretty short as well. Some of the shows I don't recognize so I don't know how many episodes they have but the way I do it is I start with the shorter shows first. I got hooked into Fairy Tail which has 175+ episodes but I'm only 30 episodes off from catching up to where it stops then I'm gonna try to find some short animes.