Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tails

Pokemon distribution events (USA only)

37 posts in this topic

Didnt know if anyone was aware, I myself just found out 20 minutes ago but the pokeball pattern vivillion is currently out as a mystery gift over the Internet for a very limited release. Distribution ends Tuesday. Grab it while you can Distribution for Europe starts Aug 29 - Sept 8

Yeah, I already got mine :)

It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces. Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie. Credit Serebii.

Got my Diance first day of event I'm ready for Hoopa and Volcanion.

There was a surprise mystery gift release that started last night for anyone in North America that has ORAS, they've released a shiny level 70 Rayquaza that also knows Dragon Ascent which allows it to Mega Evolve. Distribution lasts thru 9/14 grab it while u can. :)

Grabbed mine! Love when they do these give aways!

Really loving the shiny Rayquaza, also can't wait to see the movie it comes from.

Now if only they would stop shiny locking in game legendaries so I could hunt my own Groudon. :(

Really loving the shiny Rayquaza, also can't wait to see the movie it comes from.

Now if only they would stop shiny locking in game legendaries so I could hunt my own Groudon. :(

Agreed I've always found that locked feature to not make any sense. I've never had any luck or patience in getting a shiny legendary but I've seen people on YouTube get shinies without hacking even my girlfriend got a shiny Regirock on her OR. Is it locked to the mascot or all legends?

Agreed I've always found that locked feature to not make any sense. I've never had any luck or patience in getting a shiny legendary but I've seen people on YouTube get shinies without hacking even my girlfriend got a shiny Regirock on her OR. Is it locked to the mascot or all legends?

Now a days it looks like the mascots and event pokemon will always be locked. ORAS was finally kind enough to unlock a few legendary pokemon however such as the Regis.

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Overlord Konata said:

Now a days it looks like the mascots and event pokemon will always be locked. ORAS was finally kind enough to unlock a few legendary pokemon however such as the Regis.

Ah Finally an exception to that rule. Granted a short exception mind you. 

Currently a Shiny level 100 Xerneas is being distributed via the internet for XY and ORAS thru the 17th for North America grab it while this small window remains open. Got a feeling Yvetal is soon to follow, fingers crossed. :)

On May 12, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Abdizur87 said:

Ah Finally an exception to that rule. Granted a short exception mind you. 

Currently a Shiny level 100 Xerneas is being distributed via the internet for XY and ORAS thru the 17th for North America grab it while this small window remains open. Got a feeling Yvetal is soon to follow, fingers crossed. :)

I have the full event list on the site I go to, Yvetal is next but on the 24th.

Sometimes the days change but not much i believe. 

http://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

Shiny Tapu Koko now thru August 14th everyone! Get it while u can! :)