Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tails

Pokemon distribution events (USA only)

37 posts in this topic

This is the topic you post about new Pokemon that are currently available through wifi, or obtained by going somewhere. Most likely, credit 100% goes to Serebii.net. Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - WiFi Event For those of you with the English language, or European, Black 2 & White 2 games, a new WiFi event has been announced. This WiFi event gives you a Level 50 Keldeo with the moves Sacred Sword, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump and Swords Dance. It will run from January 25th 2013 until February 12th 2013 so get it while you can. ^ What I don't get it, we already got this Keldeo like 2 months ago but at level 15. O_o

I never obtained Keldeo so this would be my chance to get Keldeo.

Ditto what Cat said, I missed my chance cause I was too lazy to go down to a Gamestop. :lol: Happy to see it's through Wi-Fi this time.

Still waiting for a Meloetta event though.

It's out now, a day early.

Meloetta event coming to America in March.

With thanks to all of you for sending this in, we now have details of the Meloetta event in North America. This event will be distributed via Gamestop stores across North America from March 4th to March 24th. It's currently unknown if this event will match the Japanese one in level and moves but we'll bring details as soon as we can.

Deoxys event May 8th!

I never owned a DS but I have had a 3DS since November and I am very excited to participate in these events once I get Pokemon X. :)

Never really like deoxys unless in his normal form he's too weak otherwise

Deoxys event May 8th!

Finally! I missed the last one, and it's the only one I need for my dex.

Reminder guys, the Deoxys is now available!

new details came out today that there gonna be giving out 3 shiny legends

A trio of incredible Pokémon from the Sinnoh region are coming to your game! Get the Legendary Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at participating GameStop stores

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_shiny_trio_distribution-2013-07-29/

find that super awesome news for sure

A trio of incredible Pokémon from the Sinnoh region are coming to your game! Get the Legendary Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at participating GameStop stores

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_shiny_trio_distribution-2013-07-29/

Shiny Dialga started today!!

Shiny Dialga started today!!

Entirely forgot, thanks for the reminder mojo. :)

I got Dialga the other day and it was at level 100. Was just wondering if that's what level it's being released at?

I believe so.

Ok wasn't sure cause my original Dialga in my pokemon white I traded from diamond is also at level 100

Btw guys shiny dialga ends 2 morrow night and shiny palkia starts Monday

Shiny palkia ending end of the week!

It has been confirmed through an advert in Nat Geo magazine that two special events are coming to North America. These events are based on Mega Evolutions. First, from August 13th to September 17th, you will be able to download Heracross or Pinsir to your X & Y games over the Internet. In addition to that, if you go to Gamestop stores from August 18th to August 31st, you'll be able to receive a special serial code to download the Heracronite or Pinsirite Mega Stones. We'll provide full details on this event as it comes, including if it is in other regions..

It has been confirmed through an advert in Nat Geo magazine that two special events are coming to North America. These events are based on Mega Evolutions. First, from August 13th to September 17th, you will be able to download Heracross or Pinsir to your X & Y games over the Internet. In addition to that, if you go to Gamestop stores from August 18th to August 31st, you'll be able to receive a special serial code to download the Heracronite or Pinsirite Mega Stones. We'll provide full details on this event as it comes, including if it is in other regions..

Idk what pokemon has been up to but their USA events have very underwhelming or "meh". My family is starting to forget entirely that they even have events.

Yes, USA Pokemon events just plain suck.

i used to go to events when i was younger and get amazing EO pokes, now the best events in my area are Gamestop and EB events, i have a feeling that some form of shiny Latios and Latias with their respective stone will be a gamestop event soon, but yeah America always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to events.

i used to go to events when i was younger and get amazing EO pokes, now the best events in my area are Gamestop and EB events, i have a feeling that some form of shiny Latios and Latias with their respective stone will be a gamestop event soon, but yeah America always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to events.

You know, I'd love for shiny legendaries to make more of an appearance. Isn't that whole reason they locked the crud out of them in the first place? Where is 5th gen shinies and 6th gen shinies, HECK in the US we barely get plain legendaries to show up while in Japan they show up 5x as often.

Correct, my Shiny Dialga and Palkia were from Japan, but really it means they were probably genned, but as far as Shiny MAIN Legends i have 2 Shiny Giratinas, but i think i got those from Gamestop.

The last time I did a gamestop event or anything like that was shiny suicune for SoulsSilver I believe. I might have done genesect, might

Swift%20Heart%20Rabbit%20Egg_zps906ka3qx