LovingGoddess

Not getting a confirmation e-mail?

Until this issue is resolved, if you aren't getting a confirmation e-mail so that you can start playing the wonderful game that is CollecToons, post here and a game moderator or Admin will get on it as soon as possible! When you have been confirmed, please be sure to read the rules under the "CT Central" tab/section of the game website so as not to get yourself into trouble over something small. Thanks and enjoy!

I'm not getting a confirmation e-mail. :c

Done.

Just a suggestion about adding a message on the register page about this topic so CT dosent lose loads of new members.

I am not getting a confirmation email

since Arctic changed the code completely, most people seem to be getting their emails fine now. the only instances might be when they hit their spam boxes

I am not getting a confirmation email

You're set now. You signed up the day before the email system was fixed.

You're set now. You signed up the day before the email system was fixed.

So Raven activated Ravenberlin's account.

Nevermind, found the issue :)

My account is EcksAcksis. I switched emails and lost the confirmation, and now I can't use my account at all. :/

Help?

My account is EcksAcksis. I switched emails and lost the confirmation, and now I can't use my account at all. :/

Help?

You should be able to play soon just need to wait for a mod to see your post and it will be able to be fixed :)

Help?

You should be good now.

You should be good now.

Thankee kindly!

I'm not receiving a confirmation email. I've tried registering multiple times with multiple emails and have never received one. Please help!

Still? This was just fixed last night...

I tried to create an account using "gallickc" and my gmail but never received the verification email. Then tried again with my yahoo email and school email and no dice there either. Even tried completely from scratch with a "cgallick" username and still nothing.

Well I see you were able to verify your forum account or you wouldn't be able to post. Did you check your spam folder? Also, did you try this yesterday or today?

I tried today, less than an hour ago, and yes I checked my spam folder. My spam folder is actually where the verification email for the forum ended up.

I'm not sure then. I just tried creating a new account and I got my verification email instantly, and using a yahoo mail account too. I'm sorry but I can't help any further, you'll have to wait for a game mod to come online and activate the account for you.

Herriman%20Egg_zps5ohqccfs.png

Thank you for the help. Should I try again to create the account or should I just sit tight?

I've contacted a moderator, they will resend the email but it might take a bit since they are not home right now. Go ahead and try creating another account if you wish, but remember if it works you can only have one CT account, so you can't use the first two.

Tried to create a new account but it wouldn't let me because I was using the same email as before. Now just waiting for the verification email to be resent and hopefully I'll be all set!

I resent the email for the gallickc account. Check now. It's your edu email.

Still not receiving it. My edu emails go right to my gmail so perhaps that is part of the issue?

It could be. Send me a pm and tell me your gmail address. I'll change your email to it so it will go there directly.