Catsizzle

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated

25 posts in this topic

The new series Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated should be a toon set. The characters have different appearances than in previous series. We need images of the characters and clues from this series. Images can easily be pulled from the episodes themselves. This show is about four Teen Detectives from Mystery Incorporated that vanished with their Monkey Mascot and solving the Mystery of the Curse of Crystal Cove. I don't think the new series was suggested yet.

Well, my sister is a SUPER BIG (We are talking Scooby Aholic fan here) fan of Scooby Doo, so I watch it with her. (Shes half my age, and already knows what a ascot is because of one episode. O.O) But back on topic, I don't really think we need this. I mean, the way the show looks is different, but its still them. I guess the other characters work, such as the villians, All their parents, extra characters, etc. But other then that, I see nothing.

You forgot about the Clues. If we can good images of them from the series. I want the new series as a toon set.

*Shruggs* I guess so............... I'd just take fred's or the other guys ascot. I loved that episode. :D

Yeah this idea is awesome. I'm also a huge Scooby Doo Fan. Hopefully it will be made.

Also there will be a crossover between this series and Batman: The Brave and the Bold which is in the works currently. Are there any images yet for toons for this new Scooby Doo series.

all of them are unusable save some of the first image. 2nd one is way too blurry. We also have too much scooby.

i would be down for this but yeah tails is right we just had some scooby doo . not to long ago. other shows need love as well

I would prefer to see Whats New Scooby Doo first before this one comes out :)

bump this i am so down for this scooby doo . huge fan of scooby doo love the show alot . we got a ton of scooby but bring it on lol

I want this as a set still.

I think this would be a great addition and I would love it so much. Mystery Incorporated looks different than previous Scooby Doo's and it is also a current show.

shouldn't this be under Cartoon Network? just wondering.

Moved.

I think this would be a great set. Anything scooby is alright by me

scooby_character.pngscooby.png
shaggy_character.pngshaggy.png
daphne_character.pngdaphne.png
fred_character.pngfred.png
velma_character.pngvelma.png

Good quality images, what we like to see! ;)

great quality

Scooby-Doo Gruppe

MaskeMeerjungfrau

Scooby                 SCOOBY-DOO

Shaggy     Fred

Velma

Scooby Gang

Daphne.png?itok=CdK3XqX5Fred.png?itok=rIqLBdJlScooby.png?itok=acPVNtEV
Shaggy.png?itok=sJmud0VpVelma.png?itok=Ee3OqU-G

Looks like a few of these are broken as well. I know it may be a pain but if you uploaded images you found to photobucket or mediafire  etc. we can make sure they never get lost :) 

Spoiler

WjXWGJ2.png 3f56Sd8.png etRp1Mx.png dDBQWYj.png Ws4ViY0.png

render

sciencefriction likes this

If we could get some more images from this show, this would be a fun set. I like the style, even though I didn't watch the show much. 

I liked some o the cameos. Jabberjaw, Funky Phantom and Blue Falcon make appearances. In several episodes, both Vincent Van Ghoul and Don Knotts can be seen.