Xero_Hybrid

Xero's Wishlist (Updated Nov.17)

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

Still need these if you could put them up when you have the chance

Posted (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2010 at 7:23 PM, Xero_Hybrid said:

Tron: Uprising

Able

Beck

General Tesler

Pavel

The Renegade

Tron

Zed

Wreck-It Ralph:

Donut Bandit Ralph

Ralphtastic Duo

Pokemon:

Ancient Mew Card

Venustoise

French Maid Ash

Thundercats:

Classic - Whole Set

2011 - Cheetara Cub & Eye of Omens

I have all of these if you're interested for any of the  toons off my wishlist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DisneyDaygo said:

I have all of these if you're interested for any of the  toons off my wishlist...

 

i have these

Addams Family 90's
Addams Family Portrait
Costumed Lurch
Fester's Pal
Mummified Wednesday
Playing in the Sandbox

Adventure Time
Leaping Marceline
Reaper

Disney Infinity
Barbossa
DI Ahsoka Tano
DI Anakin Skywalker
DI Chewbacca
DI Darth Vader
DI Dash
DI Luke Skywalker
DI Maleficent
DI Merida
DI Mickey Mouse
DI Mr. Incredible
DI Mrs. Incredible
DI Mulan
DI Princess Leia
DI Tinker Bell
DI Violet
DI Woody
The Lone Ranger


Kingdom Hearts
BBS Gantu
BBS Jumba
BBS Prince Phillip
BBS Stitch
Wayfinder
Wight Knight

Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Space Ghost's Desk

Luigi's Mansion
Frightened Friends
Looking for Ghosts
Boo
Professor Elvin Gadd
Hider

Mario Kart
MK8 Wario
MK8 Waluigi
MK8 Toadette
MK8 Rosalina
MK8 Daisy
MK8 Blue Shell

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

i have these

Addams Family 90's
Addams Family Portrait
Costumed Lurch
Fester's Pal
Mummified Wednesday
Playing in the Sandbox

Adventure Time
Leaping Marceline
Reaper

Disney Infinity
Barbossa
DI Ahsoka Tano
DI Anakin Skywalker
DI Chewbacca
DI Darth Vader
DI Dash
DI Luke Skywalker
DI Maleficent
DI Merida
DI Mickey Mouse
DI Mr. Incredible
DI Mrs. Incredible
DI Mulan
DI Princess Leia
DI Tinker Bell
DI Violet
DI Woody
The Lone Ranger


Kingdom Hearts
BBS Gantu
BBS Jumba
BBS Prince Phillip
BBS Stitch
Wayfinder
Wight Knight

Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Space Ghost's Desk

Luigi's Mansion
Frightened Friends
Looking for Ghosts
Boo
Professor Elvin Gadd
Hider

Mario Kart
MK8 Wario
MK8 Waluigi
MK8 Toadette
MK8 Rosalina
MK8 Daisy
MK8 Blue Shell

 

Awesome! How do you wanna do the trade? Offline? You pick the ones off my list that you want then pick the ones you want to offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DisneyDaygo said:

Awesome! How do you wanna do the trade? Offline? You pick the ones off my list that you want then pick the ones you want to offer?

 

if it would be easier for you just set up a offline trade for the stuff i need for all the stuff i have off your wishlist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

if it would be easier for you just set up a offline trade for the stuff i need for all the stuff i have off your wishlist?

Do you just wanna do toon for toon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DisneyDaygo said:

Do you just wanna do toon for toon?

 

kinda of will set up a offline of what i need for the stuff from your wishlist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

kinda of will set up a offline of what i need for the stuff from your wishlist

sounds good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

kinda of will set up a offline of what i need for the stuff from your wishlist

I accepted! Thanks so much Xero!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DisneyDaygo said:

I accepted! Thanks so much Xero!

 

Glad I could help with a bunch off your wishlist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

Glad I could help with a bunch off your wishlist

Glad I could help with yours too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

Updated

Hey, I've got an extra Shark Form Kisame, Son Goku, and Deadshot Sam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tooner58 said:

Hey, I've got an extra Shark Form Kisame, Son Goku, and Deadshot Sam

 

110k sound good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

 

110k sound good?

Works for me, I'll post them now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a spare Entei and Molly I can sell for 55K? Let me know if that works for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 11:22 PM, Sharktibolt said:

I've got a spare Entei and Molly I can sell for 55K? Let me know if that works for you.

sure put it up if you still have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xero_Hybrid said:

sure put it up if you still have it

Yep I do, it's up on TB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the following:

Final Fantasy X-2:
Airship Celsius
Kimahari Ronso

Batman Beyond:
Tim Drake

5500 for all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RollingStoned said:

I have the following:

Final Fantasy X-2:
Airship Celsius
Kimahari Ronso

Batman Beyond:
Tim Drake

5500 for all?

sure put them up when you have the chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 12:27 PM, Xero_Hybrid said:

sure put them up when you have the chance 

Posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated

Took a break so needing a bunch of things now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.