Sign in to follow this  
Buzzcut

Zelda Ocarina of Time

I dug out my N64 last week

Link to the Past > OoT

Haha maybe I'll invest in a Super Nintendo then. I only have the NES one, Link's Awakening, and Majora's Mask. I beat the Minish Cap and didn't have the motivation to retry it so I stay retro haha :D

beat this game for the first time about a year and a half ago (around its 10th anniversary). never got to 100% though. still need the last heart container and a weapon upgrade or two. i know there's a deku nut upgrade which i can't go back and get, but i never use deku nuts anyway lol. been playing majora's mask on and off for a few months. i'm at the great bay temple i think...

Link to the Past > OoT

No way. OoT >

Well, it's one of the greatest anyway. MM, WW, and TP are right there with it.

Zelda and Kingdom Hearts are my favorite game series, with Dark Cloud coming in after those.

Haha maybe I'll invest in a Super Nintendo then. I only have the NES one, Link's Awakening, and Majora's Mask. I beat the Minish Cap and didn't have the motivation to retry it so I stay retro haha :D

http://retrouprising.com/game-menu/game/2146/

Haha I'd rather use the controller haha. I have an emulator for it but the system is always better imo haha. Maybe I'll start playing while I wait for it to ship though :D

Haha I'd rather use the controller haha. I have an emulator for it but the system is always better imo haha. Maybe I'll start playing while I wait for it to ship though :D

GBA port is good too.

beat this game for the first time about a year and a half ago (around its 10th anniversary). never got to 100% though. still need the last heart container and a weapon upgrade or two. i know there's a deku nut upgrade which i can't go back and get, but i never use deku nuts anyway lol.

been playing majora's mask on and off for a few months. i'm at the great bay temple i think...

Yeah you gotta get them before becoming an adult the first time. The Skulltulas were the hardest part to get 100% on. There are like 3 of them that are just ridiculously well hidden haha. And great bay temple is the worst!!!!! I had my stupid system crash after i beat it and tried to warp to Ikana...haven't played it since because I'm not doing the whole thing again xD

GBA port is good too.

I do have that one :D probably my favorite

http://www.amazon.com/Retrolink-Super-Nintendo-Classic-Controller-Pc/dp/B002824SNS

there's also a plug in that you can just use the SNES/NES/N64 controller the real ones.

On 5/25/2010 at 3:06 PM, RollingStoned said:

beat this game for the first time about a year and a half ago (around its 10th anniversary). never got to 100% though. still need the last heart container and a weapon upgrade or two. i know there's a deku nut upgrade which i can't go back and get, but i never use deku nuts anyway lol. been playing majora's mask on and off for a few months. i'm at the great bay temple i think...

I've come a long way since this post. I've since beat OOT 100% twice over, deku nut upgrade included, and this past autumn I beat Majora's Mask, too! That doggone Goron Link part at the end almost had me rage quit--almost.

yeah i agree one of the 10 greatest games ever made and top 5 highest rated games ever orc of time. the first game ever to have 24 hour time clock between nigh and day and the graphics were amazing with riding a horse while shooting arrows at the same time . amazing loads of fun and the game was revolutionary