Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Check out the high score on Aggressive Alpine Skiing.Its obviously hackers.

Again?:(

Again? :(

yeah the score is over 3 million.

yea thats true mitch

i have noticed, if u play 1 game in a row the 2nd score wont submit. but if u play 1 game then go to another and come back to the first game it will work every time. so if u play skiing, submit the score, go play something else submit the score. then come back to skiing it will submit the score. but if u just do skiing, submit the score and do skiing again, it wont submit the score. i tested it out many times and for me to do a game more then once i have to play something else or log out and back in. other wise submit doesnt work.

Is this a glitch or is there no limit on points now? It's your score divided by whatever.

CRAP.Confirmed.

Notice: Agressive Alpine Skiing's cap was lowered to 1.5k.

It appears as if it has been lowered, again, to 1.2k

edit: yup and chicken is to. i guess its good if ya wanna hit the max points quick. now u just need to get 12000 and u hit max.

Game has been changed again. Now you have to nearly beat the game to get max. You can thank your local jackpot winners for spending x3 or x5 more than usual on everything they buy. :P A million won't last forever, sooner or later they'll realize that.

Yep, all games are 1.2k EXCEPT Gunrun, which is 2k.

Yep, all games are 1.2k EXCEPT Gunrun, which is 2k.

I actually like this A LOT. :thumbu:

Wow, I should have saved my points. I have a little over 2k points from playing alpine skiing 3 times. How are we expected to buy things now? I demand that holy rares stop being sold for 25k-40k >=O! Seriously, this is ridiculous. In AAS, I went from getting 1800+ points for each submit, to 1200+ for each submit, to 700+ for each submit... Sorry if I seem unappreciative/out of line; but I am just in a bad mood. This is virtually the only game I am good at.. I "fail" at all others.Edit: I do surf cworlds, but 3000 a day takes a while to add up to 25k+ to buy a holy rare. I guess I will have to come up with more creative ways to earn points..

Wow, I should have saved my points. I have a little over 2k points from playing alpine skiing 3 times. How are we expected to buy things now? I demand that holy rares stop being sold for 25k-40k >=O! Seriously, this is ridiculous. In AAS, I went from getting 1800+ points for each submit, to 1200+ for each submit, to 700+ for each submit... Sorry if I seem unappreciative/out of line; but I am just in a bad mood. This is virtually the only game I am good at.. I "fail" at all others.

You don't need to play the arcade. Just surf cWorlds.

Well, I can get 1.2k easy in this...Anyways.. If we catered to everyone we'd have HR's up to 500k soon. THIS HAD to be done since people were causing a big inflation.Also, just improve at others if you want points. Too quick of points to leave it where it is.

But I think Konata had it right. I didn't realize it, but the prices of HRs and stuff were fine until people won the lottery.

Wow, I should have saved my points. I have a little over 2k points from playing alpine skiing 3 times. How are we expected to buy things now? I demand that holy rares stop being sold for 25k-40k >=O! Seriously, this is ridiculous. In AAS, I went from getting 1800+ points for each submit, to 1200+ for each submit, to 700+ for each submit... Sorry if I seem unappreciative/out of line; but I am just in a bad mood. This is virtually the only game I am good at.. I "fail" at all others. Edit: I do surf cworlds, but 3000 a day takes a while to add up to 25k+ to buy a holy rare. I guess I will have to come up with more creative ways to earn points..

Well honestly.. You can't expect to afford a HR a day, unless you wait for them in shop.

for some reason this game is lagging for me today

ive played the game 3 times in a row now, and received no points at all, i should have gotten around two thousand points, but nothing..

ive played the game 3 times in a row now, and received no points at all, i should have gotten around two thousand points, but nothing..

If you're using I think... anything EXCEPT IE, you have to play a different game in between plays. Example: Snake, Skiing, Snake, Skiing, Gunrun, Skiing, Snake.. etc. Kind of stinks, but keeps you from getting too bored (I suppose.)

I did a little better in this game I scored 2950 which got me 118 points which is pretty good for playing it a little each day.All it takes is a little practice each day.