Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Pokemon Towering Legends

Hmm yea.. a 2.77mil (not including the final bonus score) only got ~795 points... This should definitely be fixed :P*EDIT* Additional note: My score was 2,844,000 (pre-final bonus) and I only got 813 points.

how are you supposed to get 2,890,000 points on this game?? i played, got all perfect towers, never ran into any other gem, and for the most part got very good time bonuses, and i only got 2,700,000

Speed is a major factor.. since time left in the round is how many bonus points we get... and don't worry about time/speed on the last round.

Speed is a major factor.. since time left in the round is how many bonus points we get... and don't worry about time/speed on the last round.

i know, but i had at least 3/4 of my time on all of them, i didn't know time bonuses gave you so many points, i thought it gave you hardly any..

i know, but i had at least 3/4 of my time on all of them, i didn't know time bonuses gave you so many points, i thought it gave you hardly any..

Pay close attention to bonuses. I know on the first level.. anything less than 160k (in bonus) is grounds for an automatic restart.

Honestly, what does this game have anything related to Pokemon? I mean, throw in some legendary Pokemons and random elements make this a Pokemon game? The gameplay has nothing to do with Pokemon, but it is kinda fun and original, downside is that it should be its own game and not a Pokemon wannabe.

Talk to CN about that. ;D

Any reason I didn't get a Golden Pikachu after reaching the required amount? o.0

Did you read the bug description/

This site is seriously whizing me off. You set your goals on the games so far out of reach, its near impossible to get the score for the golden ctoon, but then what happens when you finally beat it? You guys can't even fix glitches, so you don't get the prize you earned. I just got this score on the Pokemon game, yet no Pikachu.

Posted Image

Not to mention how rare it is to actually find ctoons you want, and if you joined up too late, you pretty much have to save up points from every game you play to actually buy some good stuff.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but it is really annoying to finally get a score and not get the golden ctoon. :/

This site is seriously whizing me off. You set your goals on the games so far out of reach, its near impossible to get the score for the golden ctoon, but then what happens when you finally beat it? You guys can't even fix glitches, so you don't get the prize you earned. I just got this score on the Pokemon game, yet no Pikachu.

Posted Image

Not to mention how rare it is to actually find ctoons you want, and if you joined up too late, you pretty much have to save up points from every game you play to actually buy some good stuff.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but it is really annoying to finally get a score and not get the golden ctoon. :/

Sorry, but the time bonus in the last level doesn't add to your final submitted score.

Moved. Next time please post in the right section.

Posted Image

The scores are all very possible. We've set them to the amounts they're at because it's scores that are a bit higher than what was being hit by a lot of players ever month. Can't make them too easy or there would be no point in it.

As for the issue, as Yami stated, it does not count the final bonus.

The scores are all very possible. We've set them to the amounts they're at because it's scores that are a bit higher than what was being hit by a lot of players ever month. Can't make them too easy or there would be no point in it.

As for the issue, as Yami stated, it does not count the final bonus.

Yeah I know, I'm happy now the scores are not that easy to obtain, yet not impossible. It makes it more of an accomplishment to actually win the trophy.

I got 2,600,000+ twice without the last time bonus and still didn't get a trophy or go on the top ten!!!

I got 2,600,000+ twice without the last time bonus and still didn't get a trophy or go on the top ten!!!

Do you have a screenshot?

LG, we do not take screenshots, too easy to manipulate. What's your username?

this game hates me : (

So this is the second time this happens and this time i got a picture. I just beat this and finally i was supposed to get a golden pikachu!! As well as 1000points and arcade tokens of coarse, and i did not recieve anything. Plus ive betean my high score both those times and nothing has posted yet. Help please? :(

IMG_3428.JPG

Are you using Google Chrome? That would cause it not to work.

Also post a ctoon on the Trade Board, and I'll get you the points, points to compensate the tickets, and a Golden Pikachu for you.

8 hours ago, Coolguy said:

Are you using Google Chrome? That would cause it not to work.

Also post a ctoon on the Trade Board, and I'll get you the points, points to compensate the tickets, and a Golden Pikachu for you.

Microsoft edge, ill post a toon with your name on it right now :D 

11 hours ago, LegitArtifact said:

So this is the second time this happens and this time i got a picture. I just beat this and finally i was supposed to get a golden pikachu!! As well as 1000points and arcade tokens of coarse, and i did not recieve anything. Plus ive betean my high score both those times and nothing has posted yet. Help please? :(

IMG_3428.JPG

So what happened is the final score includes the last time bonus which doesn't count toward the final actual score you you didn't get the trophy because you actually haven't beaten the point requirement yet. As for the tickets and points if it was your first game played there is a glitch that will say you didn't earn anything even though you did. If it wasn't your first game weird lol I use Firefox and seems to work well I'd try that .

58 minutes ago, theflash999d said:

So what happened is the final score includes the last time bonus which doesn't count toward the final actual score you you didn't get the trophy because you actually haven't beaten the point requirement yet. As for the tickets and points if it was your first game played there is a glitch that will say you didn't earn anything even though you did. If it wasn't your first game weird lol I use Firefox and seems to work well I'd try that .

so how do we know what our actual final score is? this is the picture after it tallies up your score, its asking if I want to submit this final score of 2548000.

your final score would be whatever you have when you end the round before the timer points are added. its really silly