Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Pokemon Towering Legends

Report errors or talk about Pokemon Towering Legends.

This game is fun!

I like this game, very interesting concept.

A Pokemon Arcade Game I love it besides I love Pokemon.It looks like fun though I have yet to play it.

it;s pretty cool got to lev 2 lol

I beat it, i wonder how many points u will get though since u can hit over 1m total score. got a screen shot of the end.

Posted Image

could be 1 ct point per 1000 score

It has one little problem that I could see. It takes too long after you stack up your tower and click it for it to let you start on the next one. The words come up verrrrrry slowly, and the time bar keeps going down, so my time pretty much stinks on all the levels. I don't know if that is about connection speed or the game itself.

this game is awesome, my best score so far is 2,557,800.

I found a game I can finally beat the Pokemon one it is easy you just can't send the score yet.

It has one little problem that I could see. It takes too long after you stack up your tower and click it for it to let you start on the next one. The words come up verrrrrry slowly, and the time bar keeps going down, so my time pretty much stinks on all the levels. I don't know if that is about connection speed or the game itself.

Probably your computer RAM/graphics card. Mine runs like a jewel.

Also: 655k at this game! Woot!

Posted Image

Probably your computer RAM/graphics card. Mine runs like a jewel.

Also: 655k at this game! Woot!

Posted Image

Pfft, that's child's play. You're not leet until you atleast get past one million.

my final score was 2.8 mil. the game is pretty nice, but had to have a major curve to prevent people from scoring insane points. itll still shell out good for those who get really high scores

my final score was 2.8 mil. the game is pretty nice, but had to have a major curve to prevent people from scoring insane points. itll still shell out good for those who get really high scores

So how much would that be? Cause i've gotten over 2 mil in the game.

youll see tomorrow

I got 1.5 mil at this game..LovingGod- Mine takes a while to start again also, so its not only you. :)

I got 1.5 mil at this game.. LovingGod- Mine takes a while to start again also, so its not only you. :)

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It stinks! Hard to get a good time bonus.

it runs faster on my desktop than online. I didnt get any blowups, but after I uploaded it I get plenty more. prolly due to the size down and server. oh well, can still score alot of pts off it :)

This game is rather fun and kinda easy. I'll try my best to get top 10!

A nice and fun little game, finally something I can play without yanking out my hair. :D

My best score is 2,882,800. I just got that high score, but my name didn't move to the top of the list yet. My high score screenie EDIT UPDATE: My new high score is 2,903,700 and I actually missed a "Perfect Tower" double bonus.

Wow! :oMy highest score so far s 1,500,000 and some odd numbers in there. LOL. I don't know the exact number, just the 1 and the 5. :P

I reached 2.14 mil and it went down to 1.9? Is that because I had some of them blow up?